Fuchsia DevTools provides real-time analytics on your Fuchsia device and its components, allowing you to make informed inferences about the state of your device.
Fuchsia DevTools provides the following information:
- Review a summary of your device's health, including CPU usage, memory usage, and process count.
- View a list of processes currently running on your device.
- View how much CPU and memory are being used by those processes running on your device.
- View custom graphs by selecting specific processes.
- View CPU usage by individual process or thread.
- Select multiple processes to build custom graphs.
- Select a time range in the graph to see processes running during that time and their CPU usage.
- View memory usage by individual process.
- Select multiple processes to build custom graphs
- Select a time range in the graph to see processes running during that time and their memory usage.
- Filter logs by severity, process, and keyword.
- Use negative search to filter out certain logs and reduce log spam.
- Review color-coded warning and error messages.
- Correlate logs to CPU usage.
Note: This is hidden by default, but can be enabled through the Settings menu.
- Confirm that the package you've just built has been installed in your package server and cached on your device.
- Inspect the contents and sizes of packages in your package server or device.
- Confirm that the most recent version of a package exists on your device.
- View components that are publishing data through the Inspect API.
- Search for and filter the nodes within a component’s Inspect tree.
- Display the raw JSON for any Inspect tree node.
- View histograms for components that publish histogram data to Inspect.
Launch Fuchsia DevTools
Get started using Fuchsia DevTools.
Use Fuchsia DevTools
You can use Fuchsia DevTools to do the following: