There are two types of third-party dependencies in the Fuchsia tree:
- extracted from pub;
- sync'd from Git.
Pub dependencies are host at
//third-party/dart-pkg. That project
is regularly kept up-to-date with a script that relies on the
pub tool to resolve versions and fetch sources for the packages that are used
in the tree.
This script uses a set of canonical local packages which are assumed to be
providing the necessary package coverage for the entire tree.
Additionally, projects may request third-party dependencies to be imported through the following procedure:
- create a
dart_dependencies.yamlfile in the project
- add the desired dependencies in that file:
name: my_project dependencies: foo: ^4.0.0 bar: >=0.1.0
- add a reference to the file in
- run that script
- merge your changes to
- merge the files downloaded by running the 'update_3p_packages.py' script, and the script itself, to master.
- in the '//topaz/manifest/dart' manifest, update the project node 'third_part/dart-pkg' revision attribute with the SHA from your commit in step 6.
- merge your change to the '//topaz/manifest/dart' manifest file to master.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.