README.md document is a top-level entry point to the Fuchsia
- Code of conduct
- Glossary - definitions of commonly used terms
- Getting started - everything you need to get started with Fuchsia
- Development - instructions for building, running and testing Fuchsia and software that runs on Fuchsia
- System - documentation for how Fuchsia works
- Zircon - documentation for the Zircon kernel
- Run the examples - instructions for running examples on a device
- Contributing changes
Other files in this repository are system-wide documentation articles for Fuchsia. Individual subprojects have their own documentation within each project repository. The articles above link to Individual documents both within the system-wide repository and within Individual project repositories.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2019-10-26.