fx mdlint -root-dir $FUCHSIA_DIR/docs
For more options, see the full command line reference.
If it is not part of the current build configuration for some reason, re-run
including the option to build mdlint:
Markdown linter checks markdown:
- One H1 header per file.
- Correct nesting of subheading levels.
- Duplicate headers.
- newline before and after lists.
- Anchors must be lowercase.
- newline before and after fenced code blocks.
- No blank lines at the beginning of a document.
- No trailing spaces.
- 80 character lines.
Encourge respectful language in the documentation. See Modifying non-inclusive words in mdlint.
Avoids utf-8 characters that can be represented in ASCII.