Fuchsia is a new open source operating system created at Google from the kernel up to meet the needs of today's growing ecosystem of connected devices.
In this training module, you'll learn the core principles behind this new operating system and explore how Fuchsia creates a foundation for developers to create long-lasting products and experiences across a broad range of devices.
What you'll learn
- The Fuchsia architecture and core design principles
- Fuchsia's security and software isolation model
- How software is packaged and delivered on Fuchsia
What you'll need
- A development machine running Linux or macOS
- Fuchsia emulator (FEMU)
- A successful Fuchsia build
fx set workstation_eng.qemu-x64