Go readability reviews are an optional way to receive mentorship from experienced Go programmers while working on Fuchsia.
How to get a review
The suggested workflow:
- Author: Get a CR+2 as you normally would (from your teammates, OWNERS, etc).
- Author: If you'd like a go readability review, add firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author: At this point you can either merge the change (if you want to respond to comments in a follow-up change) or wait for the readability review (if you want to incorporate the comments in the current change).
- The GWSQ service will assign a readability reviewer.
- Reviewer: Take a look and leave comments. If there are no comments, please just CR+1. Please do not CR+2.
- If the change has already been merged, the author should address the comments in a new change that is reviewed by the readability reviewer.