- Running FIDL — quick CLI overview of the various programs in the FIDL toolchain
- Style Guide
- Designing APIs
- ABI and API compatibility guide — details the possible transitions for each FIDL type, taking into account API and ABI compatibility
- Maxing Out Pagination — help on determining how much data can fit into a single message
- C Family Binding Comparison — how to decide which binding (HLCPP, LLCPP, or C) to use
- Viewing generated code — how to find the bindings code generated by FIDL
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-01-13 UTC.