The following is a list of resources for programmers new to Rust to get comfortable with the language.
Many of the following resources are also available offline in
rustup via the
rustup doc command.
- The Rust Programming Language
- Programming Rust (book)
- Rust by Example
- Tour of Rust
- The New Rustacean podcast
Resources for low-level programmers
- Learn Rust With Entirely Too Many Linked Lists - a deep dive into pointer types, lifetimes, and unsafe code
- Learn Rust the Dangerous Way - "LRtDW is a series of articles putting Rust features in context for low-level C programmers who maybe don’t have a formal CS background — the sort of people who work on firmware, game engines, OS kernels, and the like."
- Rust for Embedded C Programmers